At no other time has his ignorance been more on display than during his informal remarks about Black History Month on Wednesday. It was one of those moments when we couldn't help but to wonder why the entire nation, much less the world, doesn't stand up and scream in unison, "Holy mother of fuck! He's completely unfit to serve as president! Did you just hear that?!"

Throughout President Trump's campaign and especially during his transition and first several days in office, it ought to have been more than obvious that he knows absolutely nothing. Worse, he compensates for his staggering post-Bush level of intellectual laziness by bullshitting his way through details like a kid who's called-upon in class but who didn't do his homework. So, he bullshits....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED