NBC's shiny new toy, who just happens to be a conservative white woman, is reportedly going to replace two very popular black hosts. Because NBC never met a talent transition it couldn't screw up.

Stop me if you've heard this one before, but NBC is about to royally fuck up an on-air talent transition, screwing over marquee names, angering its audience, and instantly tainting the new face it paid a lot of money to see on its programming....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!

RELATED ARTICLES