D*ck Swinger in Chief: Trump Promises Regular Military Parades in Major US Cities

"We’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military."
Updated:
Original:
donald-trump-mike-pence-air-kiss-30fa236b-4463-4cb6-8cfd-9457e63e66ad.jpg

Perhaps the most repellent aspect of Donald Trump's political persona is his constant dick swinging. Trump wants you to know that he is rich, powerful and dominant. And if you don't agree, he'll go to extreme lengths to show you -- as many of his business and political opponents can attest to.

Now that Trump has the greatest platform in the world to show off his manliness, his dick swinging is about to go to a whole new level. In an interview with the Washington Post, Trump outlined his plan to show off his newly acquired power with regular displays of American military prowess:

“Being a great president has to do with a lot of things, but one of them is being a great cheerleader for the country,” Trump said. “And we’re going to show the people as we build up our military, we’re going to display our military.

“That military may come marching down Pennsylvania Avenue. That military may be flying over New York City and Washington, D.C., for parades. I mean, we’re going to be showing our military,” he added.

Echoing every small-penised dictator throughout history, Trump believes huge displays of strength and aggression make him seem more manly. It is also a not-so-subtle threat aimed at his political opponents: He is in charge, Trump wants them to know. And he'll use violence if necessary to keep control.

Really though, it is just sad. A 70 year old man child who rose to political power by spreading fear, lying through his teeth, and gaming a badly outdated electoral system is not someone to be respected. And deep down Donald Trump knows this. Putting on a big display of military prowess in major US cities is simply a projection of Trump's own fragile ego, and while it may seem like a sign of strength, it is really a sign of how pathetically weak he is.

If you want to know how The Daily Banter is planning on taking on Donald Trump and how you can help, please go here.

RELATED