The Meaning of Life Podcast #24: Magic Mushrooms to the Rescue?

Coming on the heels of a number of stories this past week on medical tests of psilocybin and their truly astonishing potential, Ben and Vazken talk about the therapeutic uses of psilocybin. Are mushrooms an emerging miracle drug, and can they be used to reconnect us to our in environment in a time of ecological crisis?
Meaning of Life Podcast Image.jpg

Coming on the heels of a number of stories this past week on medical tests of psilocybin and their truly astonishing potential, Ben and Vazken talk about the therapeutic uses of psilocybin. Are mushrooms an emerging miracle drug, and can they be used to reconnect us to our in environment in a time of ecological crisis?

Download on iTunes here.

RELATED