"No matter what they do or say, their status as Trump voters won't help them to retain their coverage and, like me, Trump voters will be screwed if matters proceed as promised."

There's a bizarre hubris emerging among certain voters who cast their ballots for Donald Trump. They feel strangely immortal now -- somehow immune from the myriad downsides of this cartoon villain's incompetence...

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to our digital magazine 'Banter M' and all Members Only articles. Thank you for supporting independent media!

RELATED ARTICLES