Note to Sean Hannity About His Racist Offer to Fly Obama to Kenya

Obama can well afford his own ticket Sean. Not that he'll need to.
Updated:
Original:
Hannity

In response to a satirical Canadian report claiming president Obama would move to Canada if Donald Trump wins in November, anal outgrowth and Fox News presenter Sean Hannity told his radio audience that he would charter Trump's plane and send Obama away himself.

“I will charter Donald Trump’s plane if he’ll let me," said Hannity. "And I will charter it to the country of your choice.”

“You want to go to Canada? I’ll pay for you to go to Canada," he went on. "You want to go to Kenya? I’ll pay for you to go to Kenya. Jakarta, where you went to school back in the day, you can go back there. Anywhere you want to go. I’ll put the finest food ― caviar, champagne, you name it. I have one stipulation: You can’t come back.”

A quick note to the fantastically generous and definitely not racist Sean Hannity -- Obama is worth over $12 million and is almost certainly set to make a lot more post presidency. So he could, if inclined, easily afford the ticket and all the caviar and champagne he wanted.

Black people don't all live in government housing in "the inner cities", Sean.

RELATED