Donald Trump Had Visible Bobby Pins Holding His Hair In Place During International Press Conference

HAHAHAHAHAHA (takes deep breath, eats plate of spaghetti for strength) HAHAHAHA...
2thumb.jpg

I confess, I didn't notice this at first, but lots of folks on Twitter did. Here's some closeup footage of Trump's Mexico fiasco so you can take your own stills:

I don't want to overstate this, but if this gets a lot of traction, it's just the sort of thing that could really hurt Trump, make him lash out and do something stupid like tell a debate audience that his dick is just fine, thank you.

RELATED