Skip to main content

Donald Trump Had Visible Bobby Pins Holding His Hair In Place During International Press Conference

HAHAHAHAHAHA (takes deep breath, eats plate of spaghetti for strength) HAHAHAHA...
2thumb.jpg

I confess, I didn't notice this at first, but lots of folks on Twitter did. Here's some closeup footage of Trump's Mexico fiasco so you can take your own stills:

I don't want to overstate this, but if this gets a lot of traction, it's just the sort of thing that could really hurt Trump, make him lash out and do something stupid like tell a debate audience that his dick is just fine, thank you.

RELATED