This is a thing of beauty.

As a longtime White House reporter, I understand the utility of political spokespersons, but 98% of what they do is completely useless, especially on cable. That's why I love this Stephanie Ruhle grilling of RNC spokesman Sean Spicer so much, because no matter how hard he tries to not, she keeps making him answer the fucking question:

Before this week, I had no idea who Stephanie Ruhle was, but after this and her clean smackdown of the Clinton Foundation story, I'm her new #1 Fan.

Here's the rest of her interview with Spicer:

And here's Ruhle Ruhle-ing earlier this week:

RELATED