It's come to this.

I'm actually not opposed to kids using profanity if they do it well, and I was super-proud of the kid who heckled Ted Cruz with the precision timing of a Swiss watch, but hate speech is a different animal, and that's what this kid was using on Hillary Clinton at a Donald Trump rally Tuesday.

The kid chanted "Take the bitch down," and after the rally, his mom proudly defended him:

What the fuck does that even mean? Children are children, so of course they promote hatred of women? Great momming, there, mom. He'll really be a "catch" someday.

RELATED