Sarah Palin is truly the Guy Fieri of verbal cuisine.

Former future Vice President and current and future dumbass Sarah Palin was at her Paliny-est today at the Western Conservative Conference in Denver, servin' up the ol' verbal frisee we all know and love, and when she ran out of words to toss in there, she just made up some new ones:

Unfortunately, she couldn't quite find a substitute in her pantry for "NeverTrump," so she just gave up, but in comical fashion:

I guess maybe those noises were supposed to be the croutons?

RELATED