Stephen Colbert's Nazi Themed Take Down of Donald Trump Wins the Internet

This wins the internet hands down.
Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 12.27.26 PM.png

UPDATE: In light of the white supremacist attacks in Charlottesville and Donald Trump's initial refusal to denounce it, this skit is more relevant now than ever.

After expressing his own sentiments about the awful tragedy in Orlando, Stephen Colbert took on Donald Trump last night for his extraordinarily distasteful response to the gun massacre that saw 50 people lose their lives. And boy, was it brutal.

"Donald Trump took to twitter to express his solidarity with himself," said Colbert of Trump's tweet that read "I called it".

"It reminds me of F.D.R's inspiring words after Pearl Harbor," he joked.

Colbert then played a series of clips of Trump attempting to blame Hillary Clinton and political correctness for the massacre.

"Yes, Donald Trump refuses to be politically correct," said Colbert. "And just to be safe, he refuses to be correct."

Colbert then proceeded to tear into Trump statement by statement, begging him to go back to the days when the only thing he bragged about "was his penis". The segment culminated with Colbert constructing a diagram he named the "Figure-It-Out-A-Tron-5000" in response to Trump's thinly veiled assertion that president Obama was in fact a radical Muslim, and people would "figure it out". Just watch:

Remember how sad we were when The Colbert Report ended? Well, it didn't, it's just called something else now. And thank God for that.

RELATED ARTICLES