Move over, heckling kid.

I'm sorry to see the Indiana primary end, because apparently, the state is chock-full of hilarious people. Cruz had a rough day pressing the flesh with Hoosiers on Monday, but the best was the guy who pulled the old "too slow!" handshake gag on Cruz, then hollered at him "You look like a fish monster!" and "You're a terrible person!"

All that abuse apparently took its toll on Cruz, who lost his shit on reporter Hallie Jackson this morning when she tried to ask him why he still won't say that he can't support Trump if he wins the nomination:

Lucky for us, Ted Cruz is hated everywhere, so even after Indiana, we'll get to watch him suffer some more.

RELATED ARTICLES