President Obama joked on Saturday that Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are doing wonders for his approval ratings, but now that it's just Trump, Obama is positively on fire. At a USO event yesterday, Obama earned an extended cheer from the crowd when David Letterman joked about another Obama/Biden run:

Earlier in the show, Jon Stewart made a funny/not funny joke about how President Trump will be keeping our troops busy:

The media keeps pushing this myth of Trump as a dove, even though he's a self-evidently Muslim-hating bull in the international china shop. Here's hoping we never have to find out.

RELATED