money.jpg

In episode #3 of The Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss money, and why it is probably making your life a misery. This is not a guide to getting out of debt or getting rich, but more a way to think about money and stop it controlling every moment of your waking life. Ultimately, we all need money but we need to develop a healthier relationship with it if we want to be happy and live sustainably.  Enjoy, and please leave comments below!

The podcast is free and made possible by our members. Please consider subscribing and supporting independent media if you possibly can. Thank you!

Download on iTunes here

RELATED