kasich.jpg

It's easy to be charmed by Ohio Governor John Kasich these days, but just because he isn't openly racist, or doesn't lie like a Pinocchio sex toy, or brag about his dick, or never stabbed a guy, and goes around hugging people like that guy from the first season of The Leftovers doesn't mean he's actually a nice guy.

If you don't believe me, just watch Kasich's response to Hillary Clinton calling on child-poisoning Governor Rick Snyder of Michigan, who should really be in jail:

I just want to ask you one simple little question. Of all the people in the world to call on somebody to resign, she -- she is the definition of gall. The definition of gall.

So, yeah, fuck that guy, and every other Republican who doesn't have the balls to come out against a child-poisoner.

RELATED