Friday's finally here and it's almost time to trample some of your coworkers on your way to the exit. Here's a small dose of internet goodness to pass the time until you can make your escape.
1. The right is of course claiming this scalp, saying that it's proof Obamacare was a failure. Sure, the rollout was plagued by issues, but if 7-million people signing up for health insurance is a failure we need more failures like it from Washington.
2. And by "suspicious incident," they mean "potential sexual assault."
3. Well, this would certainly explain why Jesus volunteered to die.
4. You know, sometimes a community has to come together and make the collective decision to step into the strike zone and take one for the whole team. In other words: Shut up -- this is the nectar of the gods we're talking about.
5. Step One: Read Glenn Greenwald's Twitter feed carefully.
6. Speaking of which, hacky's back in town.
7. So many good ones on this list. But #10. That could very well have been the most lovely, powerful and moving six-and-a-half minutes of television ever created. It's rare that TV rises to the level of poetry -- but it did it here.