Louis CK Uses His Kid's Math Homework To Prove A Point About Our Education System - The Daily Banter

Louis CK Uses His Kid's Math Homework To Prove A Point About Our Education System

You know how a great comedian finds a way of talking about life's sad truths in a way that we can process it?
louis-ck

You know how we all know that the education system in America is a disaster but we're too depressed/apathetic to do anything about it?

And you know how a great comedian finds a way of talking about life's sad truths in a way that we can process it?

Well this is why Louis CK is a great comedian:

RELATED