It's Monday and that means back to the gerbil wheel with you. Here are some headlines and internet tidbits to help you forget your pain.
1. As one of the authors of the report says, "We're all sitting ducks." That's comforting.
2. It's tough being a working mom, but it's even tougher when your job involves making millions as an actor. So says Gwyneth Paltrow, of course. Alas, one of the steerage class disagrees, but it's not like Gwyneth will ever have one of her servants read this to her.
3. Pro-tip: Don't order this if you hope to leave the bar with anybody of the opposite sex.
4. Do yourself a favor and take the Scotch Tape off your desk and wrap it around your head over and over to stop your brains from coming out of your ears as you read this.
Forward Progressives: A Creationist Decided to Answer My 10 Questions and the Results are Hilarious - See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/creationist-decided-answer-10-questions-results-hilarious/#sthash.8ZWkQxaN.QohII49h.dpuf
5. Free is the magic number.