WATCH: Zach King's Vines are Seven-and-a-Half Minutes of Magic - The Daily Banter

WATCH: Zach King's Vines are Seven-and-a-Half Minutes of Magic

...or at least the work of some clever editing.
Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 2.40.25 PM

A couple of weeks back we posted a collection of the best six-second Vines of 2013. Unfortunately, somebody made the mistake of leaving L.A.-based artist Zach King off. (Sorry, he's there. I'm just an exhausted mess and didn't notice.)

This guy's stuff is pure magic (or at least the work of some very clever editing).

RELATED