The Post About Jesus That Facebook Banned - The Daily Banter

The Post About Jesus That Facebook Banned

Facebook censored this post, then asked if we needed to temporarily freeze our profile to "clean up" anything else. Assholes...
Updated:
Original:
banned

Sometime over the weekend, a fan of ours on Facebook posted a funny image on our page. I got the notification on my phone, but between then and the time I tried to log in to Facebook on my computer, I was told that something on our Facebook page was deemed inappropriate, given an extensive review of Facebook's standards and guidelines, and asked if I needed to temporarily freeze our page to "clean up" other scandalous material.

No. No I would not like to.

I was then shown the perpetrating image that the user had uploaded to the page, and I got two laughs out of it: one from the image itself and one from the fact that Facebook apparently goes way too far when it comes to censoring material from Jewish comedians:

image_proxy

Feel free to share this with anyone who can take a joke...just not on Facebook.

RELATED