Here's a quick guide to what's at stake next Tuesday in the GOP primary:
• Alaska—26 delegates, caucus
• Georgia—76 delegates, primary
• Idaho—32 delegates, caucus
• Massachusetts—41 delegates, primary
• North Dakota—28 delegates, caucus
• Ohio—66 delegates, primary
• Oklahoma—43 delegates, primary
• Tennessee—58 delegates, primary
• Vermont—17 delegates, primary
• Virginia—49 delegates, primary
In addition to the above contests, Wyoming Republicans will begin their formal delegate selection process. That comes on the heels of their just-concluded straw poll. Mitt Romney is expected to gain 10 delegates, Rick Santorum 8, Ron Paul 6, and Newt Gingrich 2 with 3 others undetermined. In Washington state, Republicans will hold their caucuses on Saturday with 43 delegates at stake.
Through the end of February, 302 of the 2,286 available delegate had been selected. After Super Tuesday, another 508 will have been chosen—nearly twice as many as have been picked to date. In total, a bit more than one-third of all available delegates will have been chosen. Read more at DailyKos...