Video: Former Canadian Health Minister Debunks Republican Lies On Health Care - The Daily Banter

Video: Former Canadian Health Minister Debunks Republican Lies On Health Care

Leave it to Republicans to insult Canadians. I mean, those maple-syrup loving bastards are our closest pals! They're practically Americans with funny accents.

Sometimes when you step back from this debate you wonder WTF we're actually "debating". The British, French, and Candian systems cover people when they need care. Ours doesn't. We should do better. Why the heck is anyone arguing against this?

RELATED