Panetta's CIA

I still support the idea of a non-spook running the CIA, at this point we don't need an agency sympathizer smoothing over reform. But after reading this piece I wonder if Leon Panetta hasn't already been compromised by insiders. I understand why the Obama administration may feel they need to move past the abuses of the Bush administration, but I strongly disagree with them on it. Bush and his policies have still left a major black mark on the American people. At the very least we should have a full accounting of the policies and people who broke the law in his regime. Panetta seems at best to be ambivalent about this, as is the President. They shouldn't be.

RELATED