A World Without Men

By Ben Cohen

Charlie Broker makes a rather convincing argument that the world would be a far better place if men took the back seat for the next 10 years:

We don't need a few women in conspicuous positions of power scattered

here and there - we need a 10-year prohibition on all forms of male

power. Seriously: a decade in which men don't get to control anything,

from the remote control upwards. Imagine the consequences. For one

thing, there would be an instant and massive reduction in armed

conflict around the globe. Sure, nations would routinely bitch about

each other in secret (and with a new, hair-curling viciousness), but

there'd be fewer intercontinental punch-ups and a far smaller bodycount.