Um... what? Spoilers below.
* The nuke explosion was more like the time travel effect. I'm guessing everyone's still alive.
* Hate how the whole Sawyer-Jack conflict was solved in like 5 minutes. And somehow Sayid who was bleeding out before it even began is still ticking.
* Jacob struck me as kinda pervy the way he stalked everyone
* Did Jacob bring Locke back to life when he fell out the window? Looked like it.
* So was Jacob's buddy in the reanimated body of Locke? Is Locke actually really dead?
* I liked how Bernard and his wife were just like, we don't care about you guys and the trauma du jour.
* Also enjoy how Ben Linus is totally unable to manipulate things for a change