The Power of Transparency

By Ben Cohen

Andrew Sullivan on Cheney's latest Obama attack:

The ratcheting up of the rhetoric - “I think you have to be very

careful. The world outside there — both our friends and our foes — will

be quick to take advantage of a situation if they think they’re dealing

with a weak president or one who’s not going to stand up and

aggressively defend America’s interests" - is particularly Weimar. He's

lashing out now, and using his surrogates to write chilling op-eds

defending all of it. I see this as a sign of weakness, not strength.

Obama draws these people out like moths to the flame.

That flame is the truth. Let us see it all.