Michell Bachman Lunacy

Rep. Michele Bachmann by tammanycall.

photo by

By Ben Cohen

I'm amazed this woman hasn't been committed to an insane asylum. Quote via Bob Cesca:

"I believe that there is a very strong chance that we will see that

young people will be put into mandatory service. And the real concerns

is that there are provisions for what I would call re-education camps

for young people, where young people have to go and get trained in a

philosophy that the government puts forward and then they have to go to

work in some of these politically correct forums."

—Michele Bachmann on Senator Kennedy's Serve America Act, cosponsored by Republican Senator Orrin Hatch

Surely the time has come for Republicans to kick out these lunatics. If they want a serious chance of being re-elected the Michelle Bachmans must be severely disciplined for this type of irrational fear mongering, or simply excommunicated. It would be funny it it wasn't so tragic.