Skip to main content

Evan Bayh And Ben Nelson Should Just Be Republicans

Because not only did they vote against the President's budget, they voted for the Republican budget from planet insane. On a defining document like that, to be against the ideology of what we're trying to do here is just simple betrayal and a desire to put your own political capital ahead of fixing the country. I feel totally justified that my "Oh Hell No" sense went off the charts when Bayh was being bandied about by the media as a possible veep choice.

RELATED