Jindal Praises Limbaugh as "Great Leader"

By Ben Cohen

Jindal on Larry King sucking up to the de facto Republican leader (via TPM):

King: All right, governor, here was Rush Limbaugh at this weekend's CPAC Conference. Watch.

Limbaugh: What is so strange about being honest and saying I want
Barack Obama to fail if his mission is to restructure and reform this
country so that capitalism and individual liberty are not its
foundation? Why would I want that to succeed?

King: Governor, do you think people are thinking about capitalism now or are they thinking about problems?

Look, clearly, the American people are worried about paying their
mortgages, keeping their jobs and paying their health care bills. I
think Rush is a great leader for conservatives. I think he articulates
what a lot of people are concerned about.

King: Do you want him [Obama] to fail?

Jindal: I don't want those policies to be adopted. I want my country to succeed, but I don't want policies to be adopted.

King: What if the policies work?

Jindal: Well, again...

King: What if they work?

Jindal: This is where we have a fundamental disagreement. I don't think it's going work ... to spend in excess of our revenues.

If anyone wanted definitive proof the Republican party is finished in its current form, this is it.