We Have To Let Bad Business Fail

Updated:
Original:

With the auto industry now the latest to belly up to the bar for a corporate handout, I think we need to just let these companies fail. It won't absolve us of a financial hit, but the money we would bail the corporate types out with would far better be spent on providing a cushion and re-training for the people who end up victims of the fall than just writing a check to a CEO. Those guys talk a good game about the wonders of the free market when they're at the top of the roller coaster, but as soon as things get rough they cry for their mamas.

RELATED