No Elections For A While

To reiterate what I said before, I just don't have the energy to write about elections for a while. We just went through one of the longest ones in history, and unlike idiot Chris Matthews, I don't think life is a campaign. We have a few races to finish out the year - Georgia, Minnesota, and a close one in Maryland's first district (where a positive result would leave Maryland with only ONE member of congress for the GOP). But I have no interest in writing about 2010 and especially not 2012.

We've got to breathe now, and chronicle the beginning of the Obama presidency.

Oh, that feels good to write.

RELATED