Skip to main content

McCain Has a 4.75% Chance Of Winning Presidency

  • Author:
  • Updated:

By Ben Cohen

According to, McCain's chances of becoming President are extremely dire. From their calculations, Obama has a 95.25% chance of winning the popular vote, and McCain only 4.75%. The McCain team are obviously hoping to pull off an electoral vote victory, but predicts a 0.66% chance of that happening. Check out the numbers below: