Skip to main content

Righties Just Provide Comedy Now

So, the "um" and "uh" in Sen. Obama's speech no longer is proof that he's an inarticulate boob who can't speak without a teleprompter. That is no longer operative after he beat Sen. McCain in the first debate. And now the excuse is that its a disguise for his radical liberalism and part of his plan to take over the world. Or something.

If all goes according to plan, we're going to have 4-8 years of this COMEDY GOLD.

(By the way, if you want to hear someone who uses a lot of "um" and "uh" check out Rush Limbaugh. I've had to listen to a lot of his audio in the last four years and he has far more stammers than people assume.)

RELATED