MEMBERS ONLY: Millennials Want a Third Party. Here's What That Says About Our Education System.

A recent poll shows that Millennials believe a third party is the answer to our problems. This represents a massive failure of our public education system in teaching civics.
By Jeremy Fassler,

The Millennials cannot practice what they are not taught, and over the last twenty years, middle school and high school civics classes have fallen at disturbing rates...

To continue reading this article, please go hereYou'll get unrestricted access to all our member's content, and your support directly goes to the writers at the Banter and keeps us 100% independent. Thank you!

Join the Conversation