MEMBERS ONLY: How I Dealt With the Man Harassing My Wife

"I've felt physically confident in myself from the age of about 17, and can't really conceive of what it would be like to feel vulnerable and unable to do anything in a dangerous situation. This changed for me a couple of years ago when someone began harassing my wife (then my girlfriend), who is 5ft 2 and 112lbs"
By Ben Cohen ,

As a 6ft tall male who weighs roughly 185lbs and has spent over 30 years practicing various combat arts, there aren't too many men I'm physically afraid of. This isn't to say I'm an invincible superhero, but I can go out at night and walk through a sketchy neighborhood knowing that if anything happens, I'm capable of defending myself...

Join the Conversation