MEMBERS ONLY: Democrats Just Proved They Can Win Without Bernie Sanders

His "my way or the highway" supporters aren't nearly as critical to winning as we think.
By Jeremy Fassler ,

The Banter Long Read: Democrat Keisha Lance-Bottoms eked out a tight victory this week to become the next mayor of Atlanta, defeating Independent Mary Norwood. This victory, close though it may have been, is another blow to Our Revolution and the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party, who are still not producing results with the candidates they endorse...

Join the Conversation