MEMBERS ONLY: Trump's FCC is Going to Destroy Your Internet

When it happens, internet service providers can easily steamroll over independent content providers like me, and, for that matter, definitely like The Daily Banter.
By Bob Cesca,

The Banter Long Read: None of us are entirely safe from Silicon Valley tech monsters, and it's only getting worse. Repealing net neutrality will be seen as a watershed moment, and not in a good way...

Join the Conversation