MEMBERS ONLY: Fighting Trumpism In The Post-Reality Era

The big question I'm contending with as both a professional political writer and as an American, is this: how do you cover such a bottomless cup of mendacity, knowing that no matter how well an argument is structured and sourced, it'll be immediately labeled as fake news and dismissed?
By Bob Cesca,

In a larger sense, this is why I continue to write with conservative Republicans in mind, specifically Trumpers these days. While I often do my fair share of choir-preaching, I'm routinely geared toward people who disagree with me. It's an endlessly tantalizing puzzle to solve. It's what stirs me out of bed and onto Facebook, Twitter and The Banter every morning. I want to crack the code. Here's an example of what I'm talking about...

Join the Conversation