Uncategorized

See for Yourself How Brian Williams’s Story Changed Over the Years

By February 09, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 1.50.00 PM

The evolution of an exaggeration.

Moron Alabama Judge Thinks State Can Just Ignore Federal Gay Marriage Ruling

By February 09, 2015
Moore

Some Alabama officials can’t be trusted to implement a federal court ruling, so the federal government might have to do it for them.

If McDonald’s Wants to Spread Lovin’, They Should Start With Their Employees

By February 09, 2015
Mclovin

McDonald’s workers are the arbiters of the lovin’ for food deals, and if the commercial is anything to go by, they are positively giddy about spreading it.

Except they probably aren’t given the average worker at McDonald’s doesn’t earn enough money to actually live on.

Imaginary Future President Chris Christie Implicated in Yet Another Corruption Case

By February 06, 2015
chris_christie_derp

With governors like these, it’s no surprise Republicans are looking elsewhere for 2016.

Best Of Banter: Presidents On Drugs, Rand Paul’s Alex Jones Connections, and Rick Scott’s Corruption

By February 05, 2015
boyhood_still

The week that was.

Best of Banter: Sarah Palin Got Crazier, ‘Friends’ Was Racist, and Ted Nugent Is Still An Asshole

By January 29, 2015
palin_iowa_speech

The week that was at The Daily Banter.

Here’s the Bizarre Online Trail Left by the Ex-Employee Who Killed Himself Outside Fox News HQ

By January 26, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 12.33.17 PM

Given that it was such a sad and desperate act, it would be nice to be able to say that Phillip Perea really was a little guy ground to dust by the gears of a merciless media entity, but unfortunately the online trail he leaves behind shows that it wasn’t the news business that drove him crazy — he was pretty far down that road long before he ran afoul of Fox News’s Television Stations division.

Your Handy Guide to the Most Epic Sarah Palin Speech Ever

By January 26, 2015
palin_iowa_speech

We’ve assembled here a selection of the most incomprehensible moments from the speech to serve as evidence that not only would she be a fantastic candidate in the forthcoming Republican presidential primaries, but that she might also be suffering from either Syphilitic dementia or brain worms.

The Best Of the Banter: GOP’s Pissy SOTU Response, We Troll Donald Trump, Salon Is Fake

By January 22, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 11.51.06 AM

The week that was, at The Daily Banter.

The White House Just Trolled Everyone, Proving Obama Has No F*cks Left To Give

By January 20, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 6.23.25 PM

“I’ve done good and I know it. The state of the union is, I can’t even with you people anymore. Now how’s this for a hashtag: ‘Suck on my tan suit’?”

Best Of the Banter: Punching Pastors, Charlie Hebdo, and a Letter From a Fetus

By January 15, 2015
world-leaders-paris-march

Definitely read the letter from a fetus.

UberFact’s Top 10 “Facts” Of 2014 Were Pretty Dubious

By January 09, 2015
Uber

UberFact or UberFiction? We put it’s claims to the test.

Message to Readers About Ads

By January 07, 2015
man-with-head-on-desk

(NOTE: This post doesn’t count towards your meter) A quick heads up from Management HQ – some Banter members have complained about ads showing up. We are aware of the problem and are working on figuring out why this is happening. It is frustrating, but the problem should be fixed very soon. Our apologies! Ben

How The Daily Banter Built a Monthly Audience of 5 million Readers

By January 06, 2015
creative work space

Hardly a day passes without another article breathlessly reporting the latest traffic figures of media darlings like BuzzFeed or Vox. While it is admittedly impressive that BuzzFeed rakes in 200 million monthly uniques, it’s done so with the help of $100 million in venture capital funding and the tireless churn of low-value, clickbait content. The… Read More

CNN’s 10 Most Embarrassing Moments Of 2014

By December 30, 2014
Lemon

Did ghosts steal MH370? Can the Klan rebrand? CNN’s had a busy year.

It Would Have Been Nice If the NYT Demanded We Prosecute Dick Cheney When It Mattered

By December 24, 2014
Dick Cheney, Vice-President of the United States of America

The New York Times finally thinks Cheney should stand trial for torture. Too bad it’s a decade late to the party.

The Best Of the Banter: Banter Begins, Bush’s Gaffes, Kim Jong-un’s Death, and Lots More

By December 18, 2014
kimjongun

We bring you the week that was in the world of Banter.

Someone Just Bet $1 Million You’re Still Ready For Romney

By December 17, 2014
ReadyRomney

Are you ready for some Romney?!?

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!