Uncategorized

We Should Cut Some Slack For CNN’s Rosemary Church Who Suggested Using a ‘Water Cannon’ In Ferguson

By August 20, 2014
Church

Allow me to parse Rosemary’s not-so-sage words at this thyme.

Ice Bucket Challengers, Try To Remember Why You’re Pouring Ice On Your Head

By August 06, 2014
wet-golfers

We need to splash a bit of cold water on these peoples’ faces to snap them out of the craze-driven hypnosis they’re in.

Bill O’Reilly Jumps On the “War On Whites” Bandwagon Driven By Mo Brooks

By August 06, 2014
OReilly

Bill O’Reilly joins the League of Extraordinary White Gentlemen who think the race is under attack.

LISTEN: Fox News Covers House Benghazi Report Vindicating Obama

By August 05, 2014
Douches

We promise you’ll want to hear this.

ReaganBook Is the Perfect Social Network For a Party With Nothing Left To Offer

By July 31, 2014
reaganbook

Out of ideas in the present, the Republican Party instead offers Reagan, and soon even that will lose its appeal.

Israeli Official Nut-Punches Brazil With World Cup Insult Over Gaza

By July 25, 2014
Palmor

There’s responding to criticism, and then there’s just being a dick.

Fox News’ Unbelievably Shitty Report on NYPD Chokehold Death

By July 22, 2014
gretchen

The last refuge of racist police brutality-enablers is the plaintive cry to “watch the whole tape,” or in the case of Fox News’ coverage of the man who died last week following an illegal NYPD chokehold, “don’t watch the second tape.”

Republicans Run Detroit Like a Corporation, Disaster Ensues

By July 21, 2014
detroit water

Detroit doesn’t just have a budget crisis. It has a Republican crisis.

CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield Just Dropped a Reality Bomb On Immigrant-Haters

By July 09, 2014
banfield

We’d say she just dropped the mic, but there’s now a big crater where the arguments of the “just send ‘em home” crowd used to be.

This Is What’s Happened To the South After Years Of Conservative Policies

By July 04, 2014
Homeless

These maps basically prove that much of the South has become a vast economic wasteland.

10 Epically Spectacular Fireworks Fails To Avoid This Fourth Of July

By July 04, 2014
Fireworks

WARNING: Stupid ahead.

George Takei Perfectly Sums Up the Hobby Lobby Ruling

By July 03, 2014
George Takei

Leave it to George Takei, man of Facebook and Star Trek icon to sum up the astonishing Supreme Court decision that ruled corporations get to make health care decisions for women.

The End of Ann Coulter: The World Cup Rant That No One Cares About

By June 27, 2014
ann-coulter-4x3

The truth is, no one really gives a shit what Coulter says about anything these days as her schtick is about as original as Britney Spear’s latest album. Most major outlets don’t pay her any attention as her toxic brand of xenophobia and liberal baiting stopped being amusing at least half a decade ago.

Jiu Jitsu Expert Nonchalantly Dominates Knife-Wielding Assailant

By June 27, 2014
Screen Shot 2014-06-27 at 11.51.22 AM

It’s Friday. Watch some silly shit on the internet, like a Jiu Jitsu expert calmly disarming a guy with a knife

Ryan Seacrest Now On All Four Major Networks, Proves US Media Has Run Out of Ideas

By June 26, 2014
reality-tv-american-idol-ryan-seacrest-may-16

It’s official, Ryan Seacrest is now America’s only TV host.

Is Knowing What’s In Our Political Sausage Ever Going To Stop Us From Eating It?

By June 24, 2014
Screen Shot 2014-06-24 at 12.41.12 PM

We say we want all this transparency so that real change will come, but so far, at this point in our societal evolution, we’re at that disheartening stage where more transparency is just showing us exactly how screwed the system really is and it’s messing a lot of people up.

Stop Saying, “America is Less Safe” Because Of Obama. It’s a Meaningless Phrase.

By June 05, 2014
Rubio

Isn’t it horribly ironic that those who say Obama’s foreign policy prerogatives are making America less safe tend to be the same people who back policies that have measurably weakened national security?

Attention Will Smith, This Is Not Okay

By June 02, 2014
Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 11.29.29 AM

I’ve been a fan of yours since I was watching Fresh Prince reruns before school on TBS. Every time my mom and I went to SYMS to buy a blazer, I begged for one with a fun inner lining so that I could wear it inside-out like you. And when the time came for you to be a father, I was ready to give Jaden a chance…