Outraged Liberals Actually Missed the Dumbest Part Of This Tom Cotton Interview

By April 02, 2015

Yes, he said something dumb about gay people, but solely focusing on that misses his broader “point.”

Best Of Banter: Ted Cruz’s Biggest Obamacare Lies, Bone Broth Is Dumb, and Dick Cheney Is Back From the Undead

By March 26, 2015

The week that was at The Daily Banter.

Pope Francis Did Something Really Creepy That Was Deemed a ‘Miracle’

By March 23, 2015

This is just plain weird and morbid.

There Has To Be a Better Way Than Alcoholics Anonymous

By March 20, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 11.07.04 PM

We, ironically, depend on Alcoholics Anonymous in this country rather than allowing for more progressive and scientific treatments and remedies for addiction. Our judicial system depends on it. Pop culture has made it iconic. We aren’t willing to truly consider the possibility that there are ways to save even more lives and help people overcome alcohol abuse and addiction even more effectively than what we’ve been doing for nearly a century. We just take it for granted now that A.A. is how you get sober, when maybe it’s not and maybe some who abuse alcohol don’t need to get sober at all.

Best of Banter: Ted Cruz on Gay Marriage, Melting Ice Caps, Chuck Norris and Staking Out the White House

By March 19, 2015

From the river of B.S. spilling out of Ted Cruz’s mouth to the apocalyptic news that melting Antarctic ice sheets will cause 10-foot sea level rises by the end of the century, Banter staff have you covered with enough paddles to navigate your way through the deluge. Here’s the week that was, at The Daily Banter. What Ted Cruz Said… Read More

See What Goes Into Making President Obama’s March Madness Bracket

By March 17, 2015

The President made his March Madness picks today, but our White House reporter found out it takes more than an easel and a whiteboard to get it done. A lot more.

MEMBERS ONLY: 2016 Is Coming and I’m Absolutely Mortified

By March 12, 2015

Do we really have to have another presidential election?

Best of Banter: The GOP’s Crazy Letter To Iran, London Is Too Expensive, and Patton Oswalt Mansplains To Salon

By March 12, 2015

Here’s the week that was, at The Daily Banter.

That Time Ronald Reagan Accused Jesse Jackson Of Violating the Logan Act

By March 10, 2015

Republicans are rather generous in their interpretation of the Logan Act now that 47 GOP senators are being accused of violating it, but in 1984, Ronald Reagan accused Rev. Jesse Jackson of the same thing, and you’ll never guess why.

Best Of Banter: Shove Your Paleo Diet, Netanyahu Speaks To Congress, and Guy Fieri Is Still Insane

By March 05, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-03-03 at 12.31.20 PM

Here’s the week that was, at The Daily Banter.

MEMBERS ONLY: Why Germany Should Remember History As It Starves Greece

By February 24, 2015
Social soup kitchen in Athens

Germany is taking Greece to the brink of destruction, creating poverty, famine and political extremism. Austerity is not only creating a humanitarian crisis, but seething resentment and unrest – two things Germany should acutely be aware of.

Best Of Banter: The U.S. Can’t Fix Iraq, Ben Carson Likes War Crimes, and Chuck C. Johnson Is Still a Terrible Person

By February 19, 2015

Here’s the week that was at The Daily Banter.

MEMBERS ONLY: Prosecute the Hunter Who Shot the Grand Canyon’s First Wolf in 70 Years

By February 13, 2015
Image courtesy of Barry O'Neill / Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_reintroduction#mediaviewer/File:WolfRunningInSnow.jpg

This week, U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service officials gave the media some incredibly disheartening news. DNA evidence confirmed that a gray wolf shot and killed by a hunter in December in southern Utah was none other than Echo, a three-year-old female who had journeyed over 750 miles since being collared in Wyoming at the start of 2014. Echo’s journey was followed by schoolchildren across the country. It was also heralded as a sign that gray wolves, which had been purged from the Grand Canyon region by a government eradication program in the early 19th century, were making a slow but steady comeback.

Best Of Banter: Jon Stewart Is Leaving, Hackers Hit ISIS, and Someone Called Saul Back

By February 13, 2015
Jon Stewart

The week that was.

ISIS Meets ‘Anonymous’ On Social Media and It Goes Horribly For ISIS

By February 10, 2015

Hundreds of ISIS-linked accounts were targeted and taken offline.

Mike Huckabee Gearing Up For 2016 By Accusing Obama of Hating Christians and Loving Muslims

By February 09, 2015

At the risk of serious overkill following Mike Huckabee’s trail of idiocy these past few weeks, this latest story of stupidity really does warrant attention because it reveals a stark preview of what we should expect over the coming months as he gears up for 2016.

See for Yourself How Brian Williams’s Story Changed Over the Years

By February 09, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 1.50.00 PM

The evolution of an exaggeration.

Moron Alabama Judge Thinks State Can Just Ignore Federal Gay Marriage Ruling

By February 09, 2015

Some Alabama officials can’t be trusted to implement a federal court ruling, so the federal government might have to do it for them.

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!