Desperate Ted Cruz is Enlisting Idiotic Evangelists in War Against Planned Parenthood

By August 24, 2015

If you are a Republican being soundly thrashed in the polls by a reality tv star who closely resembles an Orangutan, there is only one strategy to fall back on to claw your way back into the race: go to the religious crazies.

Only #WhiteLivesMatter in Donald Trump’s America

By August 24, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 8.20.35 AM

Donald Trump has blotted out the political media sun, and with it the voices of everyone who isn’t pissed off and white.

ABC News Destroys the Zombie Lie that Planned Parenthood Targets Black Fetuses for Abortion

By August 24, 2015

Now can we finally lay this awful lie to rest?

White Tragedy, Black Lives and Calls for Justice

By August 22, 2015

Folks, it is not an even playing field. But let me be clear, I am not a police hater in any way.

Sarah Palin’s Latest Immigration Rant is Amazingly Stupid

By August 21, 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen, the latest utterings from America’s Mama Grizzly Bear is now out, and boy is it special. Seemingly unaware of the age old technique of using distinct paragraphs to break up excessive amounts of words, Palin wrote the following non-stop screed against dirty immigrants who insist on having children in America:

VIDEO: Finally! Bad Lip Reading’s Take on the First Republican Debate

By August 19, 2015

Yes, yes, yes, yes!

Here’s What Happened When Hillary Clinton Met With #BlackLivesMatter Activists

By August 18, 2015

When #BlackLivesMatter activists released video of their private meeting with Hillary Clinton, some of their rhetoric had a familiar ring to it. Is it fair for them to tie Bill Clinton’s policies around Hillary Clinton’s neck?

Another Reason Why Fox News Channel’s Jesse Watters is an Insufferable Douchebag

By August 18, 2015

Watters thinks there should be a second version of arguably one of the most embarrassing and horrifying chapters in American history when Andrew Jackson expelled the Cherokee from Georgia, forcing them to relocate by foot to Oklahoma.

Quote of the Day: Bernie Sanders Blasts Journalist Over Hair Question

By August 18, 2015

Surprise! Multiple Investigations of Planned Parenthood Show No Wrong Doing

By August 17, 2015
planned parenthood

What a surprise!

Hey Bernie and Hillary Supporters, Stop Being Dicks to Each Other

By August 17, 2015
sanders clinton

It’s still early days, but the worrying tribalism that tore the Democratic party apart in the 2008 election is beginning to rear it’s ugly head.

Mike Huckabee Agrees that an 11-year-old Rape Victim Should be Forced to Give Birth

By August 17, 2015

In the ongoing history of the internal battle between Fluffabee and Huckubus, it’s impossible to top what he said on CNN over the weekend for its sheer horrendousness and brutality.

No Debate: The Republican Party is a Mess

By August 15, 2015

The GOP debate only confirmed my suspicion that the modern conservative vision of awfulness is in safe hands with this cast of characters. The Republican Party owes this country an apology for what it’s become. And I’ve seen enough.

Jeb Bush Needs to Shut the F*ck Up About Iraq

By August 14, 2015

We have to seriously ask whether Jeb Bush is a space alien from the Bizarro universe in which everything bad that happened in the world was actually something good.

The Battle Between #BlackLivesMatter and Bernie Sanders Supporters Shows Why Liberals Suck

By August 12, 2015
Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 8.34.31 PM

There’s nothing liberals love more than a circular firing squad.

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Made Bernie Sanders #FeelTheBern in Seattle

By August 12, 2015

Since I’m now writing for two websites, sometimes I take for granted that readers will follow me from site to site, and usually, the things I write for Mediaite are distinct enough from what I write here that it doesn’t make that much of a difference. However, given the intense discussion of the #BlackLivesMatter movement… Read More

Amazing: Mark Halperin Casually Destroys Hillary Clinton Email Talking Point

By August 12, 2015
Halperin Wallace

Beautiful things can happen when a Beltway media villager suffers an unexpected attack of common freaking sense.

Bernie Sanders Just Rolled Out a Pretty Good Racial Justice Platform

By August 11, 2015

On the heels of yet another confrontation with #BlackLivesMatter protesters, Bernie Sanders released a racial justice platform that delivers on many of their concerns. Is it enough?

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!