Contributors

Ben Cohen

Ben Cohen is the editor of The Daily Banter and founder of Banter Media Group. Ben writes a regular column for the Huffington Post and is a regular guest on the RT Network. Ben covered boxing and Mixed Martial Arts for TrueSlant.com, Secondsouts.com, Black Belt Magazine, Boxing Monthly Magazine and ESPN.com. Originally from London, England he currently lives in Washington DC.

Top Articles by Ben Cohen

cosby

Finally, The Bill Cosby Mug Shot We’ve All Been Waiting For

And it gets better — just watch Cosby’s unceremonious arrest earlier today: Hopefully Cosby is made to feel the full brunt of the law in his upcoming trial — a small price to pay for the horrors he wrought upon the multiple women he raped, assaulted and bullied. While justice can never fully be served to… Read More

Cosby

Breaking: Bill Cosby Arrest Warrant Issued, May Finally Go To Jail

It is unlikely any jury will let Cosby off the hook knowing his history, so it is reasonably safe to assume that Bill Cosby is finally going to jail.

big_change

Big Changes Coming to The Daily Banter in 2016!

2015 was a difficult year for us. 2016 is the year we come back and kick some major ass.

eastwood-and-trump-1024x536

Clint Eastwood: Great Actor, Shitty Political Commentator

Clint Eastwood has historically been quite moderate on most political issues, but in 2015, he appears to have hopped on board the crazy train and is throwing his weight behind two of the dumbest political characters in American history.

trump sanders

Bernie Sanders Defends Hillary Clinton, Humiliates Donald Trump For Being a Sexually Dysfunctional Sociopath

Keeping up with the revolting things Donald Trump says on the campaign trail is like monitoring a new born baby’s excretion habits: it never, ever stops. And just when you thought the Donald couldn’t offend [insert minority group here] anymore than he already has, he upped the ante and decided to attack Hillary Clinton by… Read More

Martin Shkreli, the former hedge fund manager under fire for buying a pharmaceutical company and ratcheting up the price of a life-saving drug, is escorted by law enforcement agents in New York Thursday, Dec. 17, 2015, after being taken into custody following a securities probe. A seven-count indictment unsealed in Brooklyn federal court Thursday charged Shkreli with conspiracy to commit securities fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud and securities fraud. (AP Photo/Craig Ruttle)

The Karma Continues: Things Get Even Worse For Martin Shkreli

On top of being arrested for a Ponzi scheme he set up at his former hedge fund, stepping down as CEO from his former pharmaceutical company Turing Pharmaceuticals, Shkreli has now been fired from his post as CEO of another company he worked for, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, a San Francisco-based pharma company specializing in treatments for rare and orphaned diseases.

Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 3.48.45 PM

Some Guy Named Lindsey Graham Just Dropped Out of The Presidential Race

This may come as a surprise, even for those of you who pay close attention to American politics: apparently South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham was actually running for president in 2016. Who knew! Either way, he’s not any more.

Screen Shot 2015-12-19 at 2.03.01 AM

Brave Ben Carson is “Not Afraid” to Wish You a Merry Christmas

Fearless leader and hopeful 2016 presidential candidate Ben Carson has braved the terrifying wrath of America’s atheist power structure (which is a whopping 3.1% of the population) to post a defiant Christmas message on facebook.

GOP rotten bananas

This Is The Greatest Description Of The 2016 Republican Candidates Ever

Damon Young over at Very Smart Brothas has, I believe, written the very best description of this field of candidates thus far.

Daily-Table-grocery-store

New Low Cost Healthy Supermarket Could Change Food in America

The emergence of new, non-profit grocery store “Daily Table” can help redress the major inefficiencies in the US food system in an extremely innovative way.

GOPDebate

The GOP Debates Are a Sick Spectacle That Should Fill You With Dread

“I’ll review the highlights, look at key quotes and so on, but I’m not spending 3 hours bludgeoning my hope for humanity’s future as the Republican contenders regurgitate the same idiotic, nasty and purposefully ignorant responses to questions they aren’t going to answer seriously anyway.”

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 11.47.00 AM

My Interview on Ayahuasca And The Importance of Psychedelics

Thom Hartmann invited Banter editor Ben Cohen on his show last night to discuss an article he published recently on his experience with the powerful psychedelic brew “Ayahuasca” earlier this year.

Cosby

Rapist Bill Cosby Suing Women he Raped Because He is a Rapist A**hole

There are not enough expletives to describe this monstrous move by rapist Bill Cosby to undermine and cause further misery to the women he raped.

PalinCPAC2014

Sarah Palin Comes Out in Support of French Fascist Party

While Marine Le Pen has some interesting positions that appear to be far more in tune with liberalism, it is her fear and hatred for muslims that appears to have caught Palin’s attention, and Palin’s ensuing love fest another reminder of just how stupid she is.

palin_ice_2

Can Anyone Understand Sarah Palin’s Latest Facebook Rant on Sharia Law in America?

Here was the former Vice Presidential candidate’s latest facebook monstrosity, purportedly written in english:

trump-450x270

Trump Can’t Win in 2016, So Let’s Leave Him to Destroy the Republican Party

Donald Trump cannot win the Presidency in 2016, so Democrats need to stop worrying and start enjoying the end of the Republican Party as we know it.