Watch Bill O'Reilly Accuser Perquita Burgess Speak Out On His Grunting, "Plantation" Remarks

Burgess, who worked at Fox as a temp for a colleague of O'Reilly's, had remained anonymous until her appearance on "The View”, but decided to make the accusations in public in the wake of O'Reilly's abrupt firing from Fox News.
Burgess, who worked at Fox as a temp for a colleague of O'Reilly's, had remained anonymous until her appearance on "The View”, but decided to make the accusations in public in the wake of O'Reilly's abrupt firing from Fox News.
perquita-burgess-ml-170420_12x5_1600

Perquita Burgess came forward yesterday to speak out about her claims of sexual and racial harassment against recently ousted Fox News host Bill O’Reilly“ on The View”.

Burgess, who worked at Fox as a temp for a colleague of O'Reilly's, had remained anonymous until her appearance on "The View”, but decided to make the accusations in public in the wake of O'Reilly's abrupt firing from Fox News.

Speaking to the hosts, Burgess recalled O'Reilly's grunting, inappropriate comments and racially tinged remarks that made her feel extremely uncomfortable. "The hair froze on the back of my neck because I knew the grunting and groaning is going on,” she said. “As time went on,” Burgess continued, “I noticed every time he walked past my desk, if no one was around, he would make that noise. He wasn’t speaking to me…It was embarrassing. So I got to the point where I didn’t look at him".

According to Burgess, O'Reilly would also “leer at me and looking at me up and down,”  and call her "hot chocolate".

“When he said it, I didn’t respond," said Burgess. "I was mortified because it not only was sexual, I took that as a very plantational remark. I’ve been around enough racism. Such a blatant person, with such a high profile, making me feel uncomfortable, but then not even acknowledging me as a human being.”

Watch the interview below:

Speaking through his attorney, Bill O'Reilly is (unsurprisingly) claiming a vast left wing conspiracy motivated by politics and money to take him down.

“It is outrageous that an allegation from an anonymous person about something that purportedly happened almost a decade ago is being treated as fact," said his lawyer Marc Kasowitz. "Especially where there is obviously an orchestrated campaign by activists and lawyers to destroy Mr. O’Reilly and enrich themselves through publicity-driven donations.”

The "irrefutable" evidence for all of this is apparently forthcoming, but given Fox News deemed the evidence was serious enough for them to dismiss O'Reilly -- their biggest and most lucrative star -- it doesn't seem incredibly likely.

With the revelation that Sarah Palin may have also been sexually harassed at Fox too, it appears the O'Reilly story might well be just the tip of the iceberg.