MEMBERS ONLY: Being A Jew In The Age Of Trump

"On Saturday, I ordered two badges with the word "JUDE" stitched into the middle of a yellow Star of David. When they arrive, I will be stitching them to my two winter coats. We've seen this movie before and I'm just skipping to the end."
Avatar:
Justin Rosario
"On Saturday, I ordered two badges with the word "JUDE" stitched into the middle of a yellow Star of David. When they arrive, I will be stitching them to my two winter coats. We've seen this movie before and I'm just skipping to the end."

On Wednesday, Donald Trump ordered a weekly list to be published of "crimes" committed by undocumented immigrants. On Friday, he blocked Muslims fleeing from war and persecution while giving Christians preference from the same countries....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you access to the magazine and all our Members Only content. Your membership also directly funds independent journalism and is greatly appreciated!