The Meaning of Life Podcast #23: Building an Alternative World

From an environmental point of view, the clock on the way we live is running out -- and fast. In this episode of The Daily Banter's 'Meaning of Life Podcast' Ben and Vazken ponder whether we're better off trying to reform and revitalize our existing institutions or whether we should just get busy building alternatives?
From an environmental point of view, the clock on the way we live is running out -- and fast. In this episode of The Daily Banter's 'Meaning of Life Podcast' Ben and Vazken ponder whether we're better off trying to reform and revitalize our existing institutions or whether we should just get busy building alternatives?
Meaning of Life Podcast Image.jpg

From an environmental point of view, the clock on the way we live is running out -- and fast.

In this episode of The Daily Banter's 'Meaning of Life Podcast' Ben and Vazken ponder whether we're better off trying to reform and revitalize our existing institutions or whether we should just get busy building alternatives?

Where is our time and effort better spent? Listen below:

Download on iTunes here!