Trump's "Grab Them by the Pu**y" Recording is the End of His Sordid, Disgusting Campaign

This is it ladies and gentlemen. Donald Trump's campaign for president is officially over.
This is it ladies and gentlemen. Donald Trump's campaign for president is officially over.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how a presidential campaign implodes and dies. With the release of an audio recording from 2005 that features Donald Trump making repulsive comments about women, the Republican nominee for president can kiss his hopes of moving into the White House at the beginning of next year.

During a conversation with former ”Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush, Trump was caught in the following disgusting conversation:

“I did try and fuck her,” said Trump of an unnamed woman.

“I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump goes on. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

Trump then went on to discuss actress Arianne Zucker, who was on set with Bush and Trump on “Days of Our Lives.”

“I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” said Trump. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful ― I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Here is the audio of the conversation (NSFW obviously):

Not only are Trump's remarks deeply, deeply offensive, but they also reveal his predatorial and potential violent behavior towards women. To be very clear here, Donald Trump is casually talking about sexually assaulting women. Trump has dismissed the recording as "private banter", which might be forgivable if he were a 13 year old boy talking with his friends while playing video games, but not from a 59 year old man with a wife, two daughters, and several granddaughters.

It will be a miracle if Trump survives this truly revolting revelation, and his campaign team will be going into overdrive to limit the damage. The thing is, they won't be able to -- not this time. Trump's image with women is already appalling, so this recording will compound his downward spiraling numbers and hopefully turn off at least a decent percentage of men with a modicum of moral decency.

It is hard to find the word to express just how despicable this new recording is, but thankfully it ultimately means that Trump now has virtually no chance of winning in November.

Goodbye and good riddance Donald, you utter, utter asshole.

RELATED ARTICLES