Trump Sexual Assault Victim: “He Was Like an Octopus...His hands Were Everywhere.”

Jessica Leeds sat next to Donald J. Trump on a flight to New York in the early 1980s. This is her story.
Jessica Leeds sat next to Donald J. Trump on a flight to New York in the early 1980s. This is her story.

Jessica Leeds sat next to Donald J. Trump on a flight to New York in the early 1980s after being bumped up to first class. Speaking to the New York Times, she has finally gone public with her terrifying and utterly disgusting story of how Trump reached over and casually sexually assaulted her. Just watch:

“He was like an octopus,” said Leeds. “His hands were everywhere.”

The Times report includes another alleged assault on Rachel Crooks, a receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, who Trump inappropriately kissed back in 2005. Crooks met Trump in an elevator and they shook hands, but Trump would not let go and started kissing her cheeks. Then, according to the Times report, she said that Trump “kissed me directly on the mouth” without her consent.

“It was so inappropriate,” said Ms. Crooks. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

There is no way to verify whether these assaults happened of course, but given Trump was recorded telling Billy Bush that this is exactly what he does to women, there should be little doubt about either woman's story.

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful ― I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet," Trump told Billy Bush in the leaked 2005 audio. "Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

This man is running for President of the United States. The Republican Party needs to end this madness. Now.