MEMBERS ONLY: Election Day Won't Be the End: If Trump Loses, His Superfans Will Totally Lose Their Minds

One thing we've all learned throughout the last 17 months is that Trump's supporters are quite possibly more psychotic and self-destructive than he is.
One thing we've all learned throughout the last 17 months is that Trump's supporters are quite possibly more psychotic and self-destructive than he is.
trump jesus.jpg

During a Mike Pence rally the other day, one of Donald Trump's devoted, mentally ill and childishly impressionable sunperfans declared that if her candidate doesn't win the election, she's going to participate in "a revolution." Pence quickly corrected her, suggesting that the election on November 8 is the only revolution that's necessary....

To continue reading this article, please go here. A Banter Membership gets you weekly access to the digital magazine and all our Members Only Articles. Supporting independent media is now more important than ever, so please consider joining and helping us remain that way!