Glenn Beck Just Endorsed Hillary Clinton, Proving We Are Now Living in an Alternate Universe

What the f*ck is going on?
What the f*ck is going on?
glenn beck.png

If last night's debate wasn't surreal enough, there now definitive proof that we are living in an alternate universe. This from Glenn Beck's facebook page:

Every person, each of us must decide what is a bridge too far.

Mike Lee has obviously reached that point, where the moral compromise his party is asking him to make is simply beyond what is acceptable.

It is not acceptable to ask a moral, dignified man to cast his vote to help elect an immoral man who is absent decency or dignity.

If the consequence of standing against Trump and for principles is indeed the election of Hillary Clinton, so be it. At least it is a moral, ethical choice.

If she is elected, the world does not end.... Once elected, Hillary can be fought. Her tactics are blatant and juvenile, and battling her by means of political and procedural maneuvering or through the media , through public marches and online articles, all of that will be moral, worthy of man of principal.

Her nominees can be blocked, her proposed laws voted down.

The alternative does not offer a moral person the same opportunity. If one helps to elect an immoral man to the highest office, then one is merely validating his immorality, lewdness, and depravity.

But it's OK, at least it is not her! Right??

No.

Lee's call for Trump to step down and withdraw from the race is respectful to him and to the process.

Trump stepping down does not guarantee a Clinton win, but it does guarantee that the Republican party still stands for something, still allows its members to maintain thier [sic] own self respect and that it still has a future.

Reading this actually forced me to sit down, as I am now almost certain there has been some sort of break in the normal laws of physics. Perhaps it has something to do with NASA's recent discovery that the earth isn't just spinning around the sun, but wobbling, or, it might be due to the possibility that reality is in fact a hologram and our perception of it simply a manifestation of the mind. You really have to go that far to get your head around Glenn Beck endorsing Hillary Clinton. This is a man who has dedicated his entire adult life to spreading insane right wing conspiracy theories and taking down leftists with his ludicrous chalk board diagrams. And he is now saying that Hillary Clinton -- Hillary Clinton -- is the "moral, ethical choice" for President. If you want to know how crazy this is, just watch this little video:

This is getting weird people. Very, very weird.