Dear MSM: Don't You F*cking Dare Say Trump "Performed Well" in the Debate

After watching CNN and the other mainstream media outlets' coverage of the event in the moments after the two candidates finished pummeling each other, it is clear someone needs to sack every so called analyst who said that Donald Trump "performed well".
After watching CNN and the other mainstream media outlets' coverage of the event in the moments after the two candidates finished pummeling each other, it is clear someone needs to sack every so called analyst who said that Donald Trump "performed well".
Clinton Trump 2.png

We'll have our full debate post mortem tomorrow, but after watching CNN and the other mainstream media outlets' coverage of the event in the moments after the two candidates finished pummeling each other, it is clear someone needs to sack every so called analyst who said that Donald Trump "performed well", or "exceeded expectations"

Let's be clear about this: Hillary Clinton demolished Donald Trump by any objective measure in tonight's debate. Whatever the mainstream media has to say about it, Clinton took him apart at every step of the way. She stepped back to allow him to incinerate himself over and over and over again, and Trump's performance was so bad that even he knew it was bad. Trump fumbled answers, lied, rambled, shouted and interrupted his way through the night, and Clinton kept her composure throughout.

It's late here, and we've been tweeting about the debate all night, and there is too much to go through when it comes to the details of what was said. But the debate wasn't close -- the two candidates were not in the same fucking universe. One candidate responded to the questions and gave thoughtful, insightful answers. The other just shouted.

Trump's spin team is attempting to change the perception of this, and surprise, surprise, much of the corporate media is going along with it. Of course there is no discussion about the substance of the debate -- just a monotone analysis of point scoring. I mean, Trump actually stated that he would throw Hillary Clinton in jail if he became president. What fucking universe are we living in??? Of course, this was discussed by the pundits on CNN solely in terms of its effectiveness as a strategy.

This is why the blogosphere exploded back in the early 2000's, and why I started The Daily Banter in the first place. Pathetic.