Tweet of the Night: "I'm a Muslim, and I would like to report a crazy man threatening a woman on a stage in Missouri."

Professor at Brooklyn College, CUNY, Bayoumi Moustafa wins the internet with this golden nugget of a tweet:
Professor at Brooklyn College, CUNY, Bayoumi Moustafa wins the internet with this golden nugget of a tweet:
trump attack.png

Professor at Brooklyn College, CUNY, Bayoumi Moustafa wins the internet with this golden nugget of a tweet:

Check out our analysis of the debate here: Dear MSM: Don't You F*cking Dare Say Trump "Performed Well" in the Debate